Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Snapshots and quick overview!!

Ok...so I have been doing nothing less than a terrible job of blogging while I have been on the No Doubt tour this Summer. So far I have been to Las Vegas, NV, Fresno, CA, Bakersfield, CA, San Diego, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, Denver, CO, Albuquerque, NM, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Tampa, FL
West Palm Beach, FL, Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Virginia Beach, VA, Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Washington, DC, and today I am in Toronto, ONT, CANADA. The tour has been really fun. I have met new friends and old ones are getting closer knit together. SOOOOO excited to see my wife soon. She got to come to the Atlanta show and she will be coming out to spend 4th of July with me as well. YES! OK well here is a look at what the tour has been so far! Enjoy!


Me, Zac, and Bran....the first iPhone pic!

Bran and I in Urban in Vegas!

Vegas Skyline

My guitar world...

Shirly, Nate, and Chad

Riley, Ronnie, and Aaron

Found this 1957 in a parking lot in California. Beautiful!

Will Barrett ... man. myth. legend. (Eating Indian food in San Diego)

Cool little shopping district in Salt Lake City

Found this portrait in a coffee shop....AMAZING!

Chad Riding Pumba...

YES!

My Beautiful wifey posing for me. Her first iPhone pic.

Nate riding his hog.

Super nice bug in North Carolina

Virginia Beach......view from my room.

Zac and I sporting some mustaches in Pittsburgh. (GO PENS!)

Random dinosaur holding Henrietta Pussycat and King Friday

Paramore...during a show...

Toronto's Chinatown

Boba tea...I had three in one day. Soooooo good!

3 comments:

  1. Dude I can't tell you how much I miss you! I can't wait to be back out with you guys! SALT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christopher kyle. 3 BOBAS IN ONE DAY!!! im jealous. thanks so much for the update...i LOVE updates. (you know me!) so good to look back on all your adventures and see what a great time you're having :o) i miss you like craaazy though! cant wait to see ya in a couple weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute this blog :)


    blessings...

    ReplyDelete