Thursday, April 2, 2009

a little bit o'baltimore


Well...today I am in Baltimore, MD. Today started wonderfully. I woke up. ate some yogurt. went to starbucks. I heard some mandarin and looked around at some happy Chinese college students. I started speaking to them in Chinese and they were very happy to meet me and meet someone in the USA who could speak Chinese. then after set up and lunch...I walked around for a while. I went to this crazy market thing...it had all sorts of meats and vegetables for sale in little carts. It felt like another country. we are playing at this theater called the Hippodrome. It's been here in Baltimore a long time. I am tired. I hope I have some time this afternoon to close my eyes! Well...thanks for looking...see ya later!

the chez

1 comment:

  1. that place looks amazing! i so wished i could have seen the little meat and veggie carts with you! glad you had a nice afternoon....i love ya, miss ya, and im very safe back here in TN. no tornados. whew. xoxo

    ReplyDelete