Friday, April 10, 2009

Sebastopol Family!

So the United tour was in Santa Rosa, CA yesterday and i got to see my wonderful family! Look how awesome they are! That's me with Will, Laurie, Bethie, Steve, Anna, and Steph. Anna was focused on "dude" walking by. This man was trying to sneak by as we snapped this great shot....awesome...

Here is me and my adorable little sister-in-law. isn't she so cute!

And here is what she'd look like if she had chipmunk cheeks! No...this was our candid picture for Mimsy. We all know how Mim doesn't like those posed smiling pictures!

Me and Steph. Steph, after she gets married, will be a citizen of Reno, NV, the city of my birth. it was great to see her and catch up. this picture was taken at a Thai food place which was wonderful. except steph's and my knees were killing after dinner because we had to sit indian style the whole time. but it was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. awww.....i love all these people sooo much. especially that little chipmunk girly :o)

    ReplyDelete