Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Beautiful wife/life

I was looking through my iPhoto folder and saw these pictures and wanted to share with you how amazing my wife is and how much I love her and love living life with her! ain't she so cute!!!

This was us in Tahoe last summer.
Here is one with the Goldstein clan.
Being in Truckee reminded me of so many things I did when I was a little boy. I used to go out with my brother and catch crawdads in Donner Lake. Here is me reenacting that...I was unsuccessful in catching one....too windy!

I want a 7-11 slurpee right now!

Mimsy! Let's go on more adventures together!! p.s. i love your long blond hair!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness gracious.....nothing else could have made my day as much as that did!!! you are so sweet and thank you so much for reassuring me of your love for me! i love you :o) and heck YES we need to have many-a-more adventures together! everything is an adventure with you anyways my dear husband....

    ReplyDelete